Built in 1930, 1730 square feet on 1/5 acre, it's getting taller.
This wasn't it's prettiest day.
I caught this one before they started demolition.
The houses on either side have already be done; they are big now.
This was in pretty good shape, it was holding it's on.
That was then.
This is now.
They've added a foundation for a big front porch. Looks like they are keeping most of the front. Good idea.
There's going to be some 3rd floor living space.
- ► 2013 (75)
- This folk Victorian will get major love
- Architects' bookshelf at Historical Concepts
- Top popped - adding 2nd floor in Morningside.
- Teardown Complete: door shutters, stone, french do...
- Heather's House Portraits of Cabbagetown
- Seven Cotton Docks Doors on the BeltLine
- Teardown Complete: white brick, triple columns, ni...
- Enjoying Space with gloATL at ACAC
- They painted the yellow brick blue, oh my.
- Paul Knight - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, 2007
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (178)