Don't say I didn't tell you. There is more next week. Mark you calendars for next year.
We did the The Stacks Lofts + Artists Tour at the Fulton Bag Mill; we did the Ponce Crush Gallery Art Stroll; we did the Telephone Factory Art Show & Sale. We had time for some football too.
Check my Flickr page for the pictures. I only have have time to show you my first panorama.
One of the delights of the Bag Mill was meeting and touring with Ruth and Ralph. They live in a loft in Decatur and therefore, are cooler than you or me. Here they are on the rooftop deck of Building H looking towards Stone Mountain.
But I want to show you the panorama from building E. It starts looking west towards the Georgia State Capital. There is a bit of glare from the late afternoon sun.
Here you go. It' more fun if you watch it full screen.
Here are a few teasers:
From The Stacks.
From the Ponce Crush.
From the Telephone Factory.
The big cats were deco/industrial friendly at the factory.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Wow Renovation to Philip Shutze's Academy of Medic...
- Merry Christmas 2 - The BBQ from Home & Cheerwine
- Merry Christmas
- Faux Chateau is No Mo and I'm sad.
- Merry Christmas - How We Decorate the Tree
- Philip Shutze's roof-top picnic grounds has a faul...
- 4 Paintings by Karen Cleveland
- Jane's rental to the Queen from the Telephone Fact...
- Prominent Teardown/Poptop on North Highland -Part ...
- Very Prominent Teardown/Poptop on North Highland -...
- Panorama from the roof with Ralph and Ruth
- Update: Your guide: 2 Loft Tours, 3 Home Tours, +a...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)