Your humble blogger is all tuckered out. I toured a giant synagogue, a tiny hill-top church, a granite landmark church on Auburn Avenue, and a granite landmark church on Peachtree. I hiked the sacred hills of a south Atlanta cemetery, Decatur, and Agnes Scott College. I regret missing the tour of Al Farooq Masjid, the towers on 14th street. Here is the Sacred Spaces brochure from the Atlanta Preservation Center.
One of the angels at South-View Cemetery.
Thanks Atlanta Preservation Center, to Brandy Morrison, the chief organizer, our event hosts and volunteers, to my fellow architecture tourists.
Anyway, I'd like to blog everything but today I'll just link to my pictures.
Ahavath Achim Synagogue - Pictures - Blog: 1st Stop: Ahavath Achim Synagogue APC Sacred Spaces Tour
Paces Ferry United Methodist Church - Pictures.
Big Bethel African AME Church - Pictures
South-View Cemetery - Pictures
North Avenue Presbyterian Church - Pictures
This my Flickr photo collection with all the pictures.
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- 3rd Stop: Big Bethel AME Church - APC Sacred Space...
- 2nd Stop: Paces Ferry UMC - APC Sacred Spaces Tour...
- Pictures from 1st Sacred Spaces Tour
- 1st Stop: Ahavath Achim Synagogue APC Sacred Spa...
- Shutze's Gate Gets a Circle that Improves My Life
- Terry's Must Do List September 22 - October 1
- The Clough: Best Stair in Atlanta? Best Roof Garde...
- Hirsch Hall is now a pile of rubble
- Top 9 "likes" about a condo with Zen Views
- "87.63% Unattractive" - Kinder Baumgardner
- Attn: Design Fans: Lecture at Ga Tech Wed, Sep 7, ...
- Where is the highest new house in Atlanta, can you...
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)