It's not technically a teardown. They've removed the roof and are making it a 1 1/2 story.
It's in a terrific location. A few minutes of level walking takes you to Alon's baguettes, four or so hilly blocks to the elementary school. It's a few houses from this 1940's house.
Well kept, yellow with a red door, perfect for a couple or small family today.
Lots of trees.
You couldn't build this today anywhere inside the perimeter.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (178)