I wish they'd call me before they team them down.
I should have known. This house on Beverly hadn't looked it best in quite a while.
It's history now.
It's a big lot for the area with a big slope.
The house next door is handsome but it was at risk during the boom. It may still be at risk. This neighborhood is hot even in the bust.
I hope we get a good one. I'll let you know
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)