Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron

Thanks to Atlanta blogger Jon Effron who operates the "A is for Atlanta." Jon calls it a real estate blog. I call it a guide to the city for folks who love Atlanta. Jon is in my blog-roll and I'm pretty sure I've seen him around. But I finally met him during a caravan.

My favorite feature is "Five Questions With..." so Jon asked if I'd do my five. Well of course.

Here are my five questions. Go over to Terry Kearns, Architecture Tourist at A if for Atlanta to find the answers.
  1. You’ve got three hours to meander through any neighborhood in Atlanta. Which one are you choosing, and why?
  2. What are the essential “must sees” for Architecture Tourists in Atlanta?
  3. Hidden Atlanta gems?
  4. If you were given an unlimited budget, unquestioned power and the edict: “make Atlanta more beautiful”, what would you do?
  5. What is Architecture Tourist, and why is it awesome?
Thanks to Jon and


thanks to the whistling angels Marc-Chatov,

P1100790-2011-05-13-Castleberry-Stroll-Marcia-Wood-Gallery-by-Mark-Bercier-TK
thanks to the buddies by Mark Bercier,

P1010238-2010-03-18-Besharat-Fay-Gold-Dan-Quigley-Museum-Of-Quigley-Angel-Detail
and thanks to Dan Quigley.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your interview--and especially loved your answer to what you would do to make Atlanta more beautiful. :)

    I will save this interview for leads on where to take my kids for some fieldtripping. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, where is the Chatov painting? Many fond memories of his dad's, uncle's and his studio classes.

    Appreciate the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatov on November 11, 2010 at Mason Murer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive