Right now it's the only lot on Charles Allen. Looks like we're getting a 3,100 square footer.
It's a block south from Grady High School, a block and a half south of Piedmont Park's 10th Street gate.
I remember it from like forever. The attic got a big makeover while mostly keeping it's bungalow shape. Can you see the glass fronted gable.
I don't think the look wore very well over the years.
The shed thing faces south. It was probably very "cool" up there but also very hot.
The new house will sit between these two. Both are handsome.
There's nothing happening at the moment.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)