With a great elementary school in the back yard, this could never be a boring place.
At least 2 generations of children have enjoyed a 30 second walk to school.
Sidewalks create a friendly link street between street and house.
The yard next door demonstrates how great a tiny yard can be.
I'll be back to show you what they build.
What a week I've had; here is a preview of the posts:
On Wednesday we toured the stunning yet warm and humane Druid Hills Baptist Church.
On Thursday artist Lucha Rodriquez, Forward Arts Foundation Emerging Artist Award winner, opened at the Swan Coach House Gallery.
On Saturday I visited High Point, my home town, for my high school reunion.
On Monday Father Dye (top right) , Dean Michael Lykoudis from Notre Dame (bottom left), and architects Greg Palmer (top left) and Bill Harrison (bottom right) told us about moving 99-year-old St. Gerard’s Church 900 miles from Buffalo, New York, to Atlanta, Georgia.
- ► 2014 (48)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (178)