Sunday Southern Art Revival's Four Coats mural for Marcia Wood Gallery is at 364 Nelson St. NW / Castleberry Hill. It's the windows. Sunday Southern Art Revival is a collaboration of George Long, John Tindel, Michi, Jesse Cregar and Mario Schambon.
From the inside.
I don't know the lady in the brown dress, l to r: Artist (and Good Food Truck maestro) George Long, Ben Lawless, Marcia Wood, artist Jesse Cregar.
Here is a drive-by.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)