Thursday, August 4, 2011
Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
"Four Coats" is an Atlanta project: 4 walls by 4 artists from 4 galleries. I toured all four for the opening on July 30.
Tommy Taylor's Four Coats mural is on Elizabeth St. in Inman Park.
Here is Tommy Taylor across the street from his work sponsored by whitespace. It's big, the side a a small building. The pink pops.
Here is an up close video of Tommy's.
And a drive-by starting on Highland in front of Soto Soto. You can see Tommy in the red shirt in front of the murl.
Coat #2 next.
Thanks to Nick Valencia (@CNNValencia), adviser to the Architecture Tourist media division.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Pernille Christensen - J. Neel Reid Prize Winner, ...
- Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 1...
- 2011-08-11 Lucha Rodriquez at Swan Coach House Gal...
- Gold Pink Blue Beaux-Arts at Druid Hills Baptist
- Gone from behind the School - Teardown week (and p...
- Yellow Morningside Poptop. Teardown week.
- Missing on Maryland Ave. Teardown week
- Hippie Shed Attic is a goner. Teardown week.
- This is a goner. Teardown week.
- Four Coats Mural #4 by Sunday Southern Art Revival...
- Four Coats Mural #3 by Andy Moon Wilson
- Four Coats Mural #2 by Lucha Rodriguez:
- Four Coats, Mural #1 by Tommy Taylor
- I got "5 questioned" and blogged by Jon Effron
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)