Photo stylist, producer Annette Joseph spoke at Atlanta's Room & Board last night as part of Modern Atlanta's "Design is Human 2011". She rocked and made us roll.
Let me explain the title: Annette and crew descend on a home for a magazine photo-shoot and start moving stuff around. It irritates the home owners, it irritates the designer. "THIS is where our charm comes in."
Architecture Tourists enjoy good signage vignettes.
The ladies were wearing some great colors.
Ms. Joseph wore the biggest flower-thing (layman's term) and one of the biggest smiles I ever saw.
Annette said that color is "in" for the shelter mags.
Room and Board was packed and beautiful.
Jose and Cara (TaC Studios) were there.
John Howard (Howard Design Studio) and Nick Gold (Gold Concepts Public Relations) were the only ones who didn't bolt for cupcakes during the break. The amount of blur is directly proportional to the goodness of the cupcakes.
This year Room & Board ordered extra so fights wouldn't break out.
It was over too soon.
We were up on the 2nd floor. White Provision looks particularly great from dinner time until dusk.
You need to check the MA11 schedule; there is so much more to do: Fashion show on Friday night, house tour on Saturday and Sunday, films and presentations at the High on Friday night.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- July 4th Grab Bag: SunTrust Decor, Reid Prize, Ill...
- Delightful Dancing in a wonderful Dump: Noelle Sti...
- 9th Street Teardown - Inevitable Heartbreak
- Three More Mid-Century Modern Days (and nights)
- 4-sights from the 9th
- Michaganer's install "Edge Condition" for Modern A...
- Annette Joseph: "This is where our charm comes in....
- Winners of the MA11 Awesome! Architect Studio Craw...
- Modern Atlanta 11 Lauch Party Report
- Modern Atlanta 11 Kicks off with VIP's
- Teardown Framing
- The Monument on Metropolitan Parkway
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)