We're going to Atlanta Preservation Center's Buckhead in Bloom 2011: There is a lecture tonight by Atlanta author/historian, founder of the Southern Architecture Foundation, William R. Mitchell Jr. tonight. On Sunday afternoon we tour homes and gardens. You should go. It's the most pleasant way to support the Preservation Center's work and a mighty fine way for architecture tourists to spend a spring afternoon in Atlanta. Find out the details here.
I blogged about it last year.
Here are a few places from last year's tour.
A former playhouse.
Rooftop urns with real plants.
Ivy covered walls.
A Need Reid.
That was just last year.
Rachel and I will be there early. It will hurt my feelings if you don't say hello. I'll probably be wearing the same shirt. Find out more here.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- View from White Provision Penthouses & meeting La...
- A Temple on Clapboards, a Temple on Shingles
- Bunny Cake Boss
- 3 Hapeville Victorians and meeting Al Dellinger
- Hapeville - 2 blocks with a Shutze - update
- We're doing Buckhead in Bloom this weekend, you sh...
- Mini-Architecture Tour with Eileen Drennen
- Ormewood Gem
- Lecturing, marching, seranading, and feeding the a...
- The Hinman gets a $9.5M reno and throws a big part...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)