Architecture Tourists love bunnies and cake and Easter and family and springtime in Atlanta. So we revived an ancient tradition here at North American HQ.
We summoned our in-house Bunny Cake Boss and 2 of our senior architecture tourist bunny consultants and cake counselors.
I guess y'all want to skip to the last page to see how it all come out. Easter dinner on the porch: stewed chicken, dumplings, mashed potatoes (we were heavy on the white food group), deviled eggs, green beans, salad, with snarky but loving conversation.
How and Why We Did It
Considering the world crises of poorly sliced layers, improperly dyed coconut, and misplaced jellybeans, and misaligned twizzlers, our executive board, by secret ballot, agreed to reveal how to make a proper bunny cake.
Recipe? We don' need no stinkin' recipe.
But y'all might. Click here to see the whole show.
I confess we were a little rusty. There were some close calls.
Here's a preview of the bunny ear positioning tutorial.
Our vast experience helped avert a semi-sweet chocolate morsel adhesion emergency.
It was close call but the Bunny Cake Boss made it look easy.
Our experts chimed in on the cosmetics.
Our Bunny Cake Boss has limited openings for the 2012 season (by appointment only) Substantial deposit required.
The menfolk roared their appreciation.
Now the team is in training for flag cake season.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- View from White Provision Penthouses & meeting La...
- A Temple on Clapboards, a Temple on Shingles
- Bunny Cake Boss
- 3 Hapeville Victorians and meeting Al Dellinger
- Hapeville - 2 blocks with a Shutze - update
- We're doing Buckhead in Bloom this weekend, you sh...
- Mini-Architecture Tour with Eileen Drennen
- Ormewood Gem
- Lecturing, marching, seranading, and feeding the a...
- The Hinman gets a $9.5M reno and throws a big part...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)