I'm rather intimidated. I'm blogging two tiny chapels by Philip Trammell Shutze. So much to say about 2 of Shutze's most public works, here's a preview.
The Little Chapel at Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church at Emory has this one stained glass window by Willet.
The Little Chapel "doesn't express itself" on the outside. It's in here, occupying the first and second floor to the right of the door.
You'd never know.
Shutze's Goddard Chapel at Grady Hospital has the Ten Commandments in gold leaf.
It's right here in Atlanta's Grady Hospital, can't you tell?
Right down this hall.
The Goddard Chapel.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- Shutze's Goddard Chapel at Grady Hospital
- Preview: Shutze's Uncanny Little Chapels
- Butch's Beautiful Bowls at Swan Coach House Galler...
- The Tragic Poet, the Fontana Piccola, the Faun
- Stained Glass: 2 churches, 2 chapels, 3 organs and...
- Dashboard Co-Op Throws a Big Art Party
- I'm not worthy - Stylish Blogger Award - but they ...
- Pool House Classical on Krog Street - Really?
- A snowy time-lapse & pictures at our place
- Stained Glass Sunday - Tiffany, Downing et al.
- The Trinity Preview Market at Saks Rocks
- National I-house is getting a modern T-Bone in Dec...
- Sunny at St. Charles and Highland with dog
- Tiny, wonderful Va-Hi garden with pink pigs
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)