Brr. It was grim and gray this afternoon in downtown Atlanta. The Woodruff Park waterfall was about half ice and half water, one of it's good looks.
I made a dash for the mezzanine at the Equitable Building. It's one of my favorite places in downtown Atlanta.
The column is from the "old" Equitable Building 1892-1971. Here is a bit more from about the Equitable Building Columns from "Public Art Around the World."
Looking north from the mezzanine, between the Rhodes Haverty Building on the left and the Candler Building on the right I can see the huge Georgia Pacific Wreath.
The water is running. You can can hear the falls in my shivering video.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Peninsula Meets Pie - Design Meets Dessert
- Wonderful Christmas chaos at our place and it's ju...
- The Hop ended at Mint Gallery and celebrated the 3...
- More Gallery Hop at Castleberry Hill (and gallery ...
- Frosty, Frozen, Falls today at the Woodruff Park F...
- Artists Terri Dilling and Mark Leibert at Sandler ...
- Oragami by Nate Moore at Emily Amy
- We partied at Sterling Hall, a new mansion on Pace...
- Repairs for Chirstmas guests: My son the Master Ca...
- Bill Lowe Gallery, artist Tom Swanston, & the Peac...
- Demolition Heartbreaker in Virginia-Highland
- They Ran Around the Cemetery!
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (179)