I've blogged about it before ("Why waste a great garage on a stupid car?") It's been for sale on and off for a while. It's not everybody's favorite.
I loved the porch roof, the bodacious pink trim, awesome garage/workshop and unequaled location. It's much more than meets the eye.
Here is a closer look.
The owner said folks had offered to buy the porch roof and build him another.
Well, they are rehabbing the house, they tore off the porch, it's now in pieces at the bottom of the dumpster.
I asked the demo guys. They said, "I wish you'd told us, I'd have sold it to you for $20."
I want to cry.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Peninsula Meets Pie - Design Meets Dessert
- Wonderful Christmas chaos at our place and it's ju...
- The Hop ended at Mint Gallery and celebrated the 3...
- More Gallery Hop at Castleberry Hill (and gallery ...
- Frosty, Frozen, Falls today at the Woodruff Park F...
- Artists Terri Dilling and Mark Leibert at Sandler ...
- Oragami by Nate Moore at Emily Amy
- We partied at Sterling Hall, a new mansion on Pace...
- Repairs for Chirstmas guests: My son the Master Ca...
- Bill Lowe Gallery, artist Tom Swanston, & the Peac...
- Demolition Heartbreaker in Virginia-Highland
- They Ran Around the Cemetery!
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (179)