My December 10 gallery hop continued at Sandler Hudson Gallery in the same building as Octane at the corner of Howell Mill and Marietta on Atlanta's Westside.
A very good crowd.
On the left is Mark Leibert, co-founder and Director of Kaikoo Media. I really liked his work on paper; one of which were are blocking in this picture.
Mark's glider provided some masculine relief; the tree an uncannily soft filigree.
I love this little orange work on paper.
Here is Terri Dilling in front of her screen-print and mixed media on panel, "Come Together" which seems to have a positive/negative thing going. I didn't notice it until I had time to stare at the photo.
Terri's diptych "Fluctuation"
When you go to Sandler Husdon Gallery, make sure to visit the roof top deck. There is a view and there might be some art. This is Terri's helix "tree" with paper flowers.
Folks were wondering what in the world I was doing with my camera shooting from the sidewalk. I was too.
Thanks to to Terri, Mark, and Sandler Hudson Gallery. There work will be there until January 8, 2010.
I regret that I've not yet met the proprietors, Robin Sandler and Debbie Hudson.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Peninsula Meets Pie - Design Meets Dessert
- Wonderful Christmas chaos at our place and it's ju...
- The Hop ended at Mint Gallery and celebrated the 3...
- More Gallery Hop at Castleberry Hill (and gallery ...
- Frosty, Frozen, Falls today at the Woodruff Park F...
- Artists Terri Dilling and Mark Leibert at Sandler ...
- Oragami by Nate Moore at Emily Amy
- We partied at Sterling Hall, a new mansion on Pace...
- Repairs for Chirstmas guests: My son the Master Ca...
- Bill Lowe Gallery, artist Tom Swanston, & the Peac...
- Demolition Heartbreaker in Virginia-Highland
- They Ran Around the Cemetery!
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (179)