I'm so far behind, so many gallery receptions behind. And a whole brigade of the Architecture Tourist Auxiliary will be at Flux is this Friday, an overload for sure. Switch Modern and Artist Trifecta Gallery Reception on Wednesday. Hagedorn Foundation Gallery reception on Thursday. The Ansley Tour of Homes too with 100% Neel Reid all weekend. The Beltline Lantern Parade on Saturday evening will rock in every way. "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy."
Naturally, I'm thinking about dinner, Dinner from @Alon's yesterday. Alon's isn't so crowded at dinner, but the eclairs are usually sold out ... sob .... We got Caesar no chicken SOS ( sauce on the side), roast beef sandwich, fingerling potato salad. Split between the priestess and me it's a highfalutin meal at our empty nest.
From the parking lot , before I went in, without even getting out of the car I took these:
Which is nice.
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Artist J.D. McGuire at Flux and Artist Trifecta Ga...
- Cloudy with a chance of dinner from Alon's
- Mourning the entablature, weeping for the 12 foot ...
- I walked the 4 Portman atria today
- The Mansions of Howard Street, Kirkwood, Atlanta
- Pictures from The Sartorialist's (Scott Schuman) v...
- Bloggers Geoff Manaugh, BLDGBLOG, and Nicola Twill...
- Atlanta hosts 3 world class bloggers - Wed 9-15 an...
- Terminus 100 - Skyscraper or Space Communication D...
- Problem with scale - my brain can't process this.
- Atlanta's Downtown First Thursdays ArtsWalk is not...
- Torn Down: Philip Shutze's remodeled Dwoskin offic...
- Paris-based Remed does painting on 11-story Atlant...
- The Crystal Palace Costco at Town Brookhaven
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (178)