Domenick Treschitta said that units with rooftop decks sold in a hurry.
At our May blogger lunch, Capella Kincheloe from A Curated Lifestyle talked about the geography shock of moving from the west coast to Atlanta. Out there you can see for miles often to mountain ranges tens of miles away. Atlanta's trees, hills, and curves make it seem like a lush park. Can't see the views for the trees. We do have have a few views.
It's nice if you can have the roof top view while staying out of the weather. This is the rooftop of the Historical Concepts Glenwood Office.
A city view from your master bedroom.
Nice if your overlook includes interesting houses, a park, a lake, and downtown too.
Call me for the next sunset watch and for the 4th of July.
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- From the roof at Glenwood Park
- New contender for Atlanta's pretiest parking deck
- Entries to alleys have curved curbs at Glenwood Pa...
- Thanks for the tour of Glenwood Park
- Bike Shop Chandelier in a Great Atlanta Building
- Louise Nevelson's monumental sculpture "Dawn Fores...
- No place like home
- True comments on 11 modern Atlanta homes
- Meet some of Atlanta's modern archtiects
- Meeting Charles and Ray Eames at MA 10
- The little Eiffel Tower on Peachtree Street
- People from Modern Atlanta 10 Kickoff
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2009 (179)