Mark Mason Karelson from Mason Murer Fine Art curated the latest exhibition at Peters Street Gallery. We were fortunate to visit during the May Castleberry Hill Art Stroll.
"Choices" by Alvaro Alvillar. I think "choices" refers to the different ways these paintings can be arranged for exhibit. Here we have 2 rows rounding a corner.
Each flag is different. The closer you get, the more there is to see.
By local graffiti and fine artist Sam Parker.
I don't know the artist but the display draws me closer.
Peters Street Gallery is a working frame shop but that's an understatement.
The back porch, a former loading dock, is a wonderful place to hang and chat.
And a great place for a giant sculpture of a bull.
Details from Howard Finster's "Visions of George Washington."
Mark Mason Karelson, director of Mason Murer Fine Art on the left at the May Castleberry Hill Art Stroll.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Jig writes about Niles Raymond Siebert, lost over ...
- Silas Durant's realist paintings forget about time...
- Rooms with views without rooms or views by Karen a...
- There Is Still So Much We Don't Know About The Ri...
- Formal + Scruffy at CNU - Garden Growing Wild
- Mason Murer curates Peters Street Gallery
- Artist Trifecta Gallery
- Curators, Cooks, Calligraphers and Bloggers on a F...
- Your Head is Full of Stars
- Mothers' Day on the porch is not for the serious.
- Sara Schindel's assemblages on Bennett Street
- Barbara Olsen's charming folk art at Anne Irwin Fi...
- To do in Atlanta Thursday May 6, Art & Architectur...
- Blue enough?
- Church Mansions of Druid Hills
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2009 (179)