Omar Richardson at Wm Turner Gallery on Krog Street. Stop in to escape the rain at the Inman Park Festival.
It's a spacious, comfortable gallery at the Stoveworks across from Rathbun's. It has an elevated office, skylight. It can handle some very large pieces.
David Wm Turner (in the yellow coat) explained that there were a lot of David Turners and a lot of William Turners so the "Wm" was kind of a search engine trick from before there were search engines.
Omar also overlaid woodcuts over photographs.
I was dazzled by the details.
Thanks to David Wm Tuner (left) and Omar Richardson (center), your host on the right.
terry @ surf.com
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- Arks of Barks from Barry Gregg Clayworks
- They've painted the tear-down BUT..
- Omar Richardson's Woodcuts at Wm Turner Gallery
- What are these 2 Atlanta plants?
- Teardown get it's paint and a new teardown tease
- We want to live in this playhouse
- Shutze house is "Full of Stars"
- Entrance Pictures from "Buckhead in Bloom" April 1...
- "Spem in alium" and Ely Cathedral: Oldies Architec...
- Inman Park's War Streets
- Architecture, stained glass, organ tour at Druid H...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (179)