Exploring with the new camera:
Click here to see it big.
The white building is Atlanta's Richard B. Russell Federal Building. I prefer the mural.
Civic minded in the Capital View neighborhood, slightly censored by the Architecture Tourist:
Dappled reflection on the Hurt Building through the Chick-fil-A Scholarship Arch behind the Flat Iron Building - actually the English - American Building.
I used to work here, makes you proud
While I'm testing the zoom on high cornices, how about this lion guy on the Candler Building:
The old Salvation Army building on Ellis Street
This bit looks a bit modern
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Trinity Avenue Mural - and random
- Chirstmas pics (& juggling)
- Atlanta's best drive-through view?
- White and Pointy - 80 years apart
- Teardown gets it's rafters
- Artists: 2009 Telephone Factory Art Show Atlanta
- Fulton Bag Mill Artists
- Cecil Touchon at Kinkos?
- Dog in blue tape
- Artists: Zonolite holiday art show
- 2 that burned this fall
- 38+ Lofts, 71+ Artists free this weekend!!!
- ▼ December (12)