It's been rainy, muddy, and messy since our last report, "Teardown Week 4." The building inspectors came, the erosion control inspectors came. Did I mention the rain? Finally it dried up. The architect, the supervisor, the surveyor, the grader arrived to figure out how exactly where and how deep to dig the hole.
I think the elevation of the basement is about 888' above sea level.
Here it was:
Here it is today. Lots of good Georgia clay:
Here is the whole sequence so far.
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Halloween Tune from the other Georgia
- Préparez vos mouchoirs - stuck song
- Teardown: Foundation and wet sticking, 10-23-09
- Avant-Garde? A Gordon re-do on our big room
- Best window-boxes in Morningside
- Teardown Week 7
- Moving photos, people, and Arabesques at Besharat ...
- White Provision Tour with artists: Nancy Ballew a...
- Artists from Le Flash and the October 9th Castlebe...
- Painter Alain Gazier's silent interiors
- Teardown Week 4
- Pictures from Le Flash 2009 Atlanta Oct. 2
- Three mid-century modern days and nights...
- ▼ October (13)