Once they finished grading and the rain stopped, it took less that 48 hours to dig and pour the foundations. Getting it right is hugely important. The architect, supervisor, foundation guys, and surveyor, lay it out, measure and remeasure. "Measure twice; cut once."
So, what it wet sticking? After the pour, while the concrete was still "wet," they "stuck" in the vertical rebar. They remeasured, snapped chalk-lines, and measured them out.
Next the'll build the structure, assemble the wall forms, and pour the walls.
Here is the project so far.
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Halloween Tune from the other Georgia
- Préparez vos mouchoirs - stuck song
- Teardown: Foundation and wet sticking, 10-23-09
- Avant-Garde? A Gordon re-do on our big room
- Best window-boxes in Morningside
- Teardown Week 7
- Moving photos, people, and Arabesques at Besharat ...
- White Provision Tour with artists: Nancy Ballew a...
- Artists from Le Flash and the October 9th Castlebe...
- Painter Alain Gazier's silent interiors
- Southern living demo derby and Southern Living
- Teardown Week 4
- Pictures from Le Flash 2009 Atlanta Oct. 2
- Three mid-century modern days and nights...
- ▼ October (14)