Excepting the pumpkins I don't enjoy Halloween decorating. I do enjoy the candy and the children at our door. Why adults got nuts I don't understand.
But Halloween writing led me to reviews of Warner Herzog's 1979 Nosferatu and this Georgian folks song. No words necessary for me.
One by Hamlet Gonashvili isn't enough for me today:
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Halloween Tune from the other Georgia
- Préparez vos mouchoirs - stuck song
- Teardown: Foundation and wet sticking, 10-23-09
- Avant-Garde? A Gordon re-do on our big room
- Best window-boxes in Morningside
- Teardown Week 7
- Moving photos, people, and Arabesques at Besharat ...
- White Provision Tour with artists: Nancy Ballew a...
- Artists from Le Flash and the October 9th Castlebe...
- Painter Alain Gazier's silent interiors
- Southern living demo derby and Southern Living
- Teardown Week 4
- Pictures from Le Flash 2009 Atlanta Oct. 2
- Three mid-century modern days and nights...
- ▼ October (14)