Didn't meet Roman Zaslonov but we got a picture at Besharat Gallery.
We enjoyed meeting artist Duncan Reid and friend (Rose? sorry didn't get her name) at the Arthouse Gallery. They have a sense of humor and the work does too. This is "Floatium." Castleberry Hill Art Stroll, October 9, 2009
Duncan had a few cans of Whup*** available.
Fabian Williams, a.k.a Occasional Superstar, was painting Prince live just inside a restaurant window.
We met Kevin Archer at both Le Flash and the stroll. Had different pictures each time.
Ting Ying Han exhibited in a truck at Le Flash. She's in the blue coat with the Architecture Tourist Auxiliary.
Here is the truck, the back is a video projection. Odd but touching.
Here is Dannielle Roney at Le Flash. Thanks to Dannielle to telling me about her work: a giant projection onto the corner and adjacent sides of a building.
See? You had to be there to see how huge and how very cool it was.
I'm not sure if gloAtl stole the show. But it was far beyond my expectations: touching, charming, unpredictable, haunting, and hard work by 24 dancers in the midst of the crowd.
Solo with florescent art:
In the alleys:
On improvised stages:
Here are a few pictures most from the October 9, 2009 stroll. My Le Flash pictures are over here.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Halloween Tune from the other Georgia
- Préparez vos mouchoirs - stuck song
- Teardown: Foundation and wet sticking, 10-23-09
- Avant-Garde? A Gordon re-do on our big room
- Best window-boxes in Morningside
- Teardown Week 7
- Moving photos, people, and Arabesques at Besharat ...
- White Provision Tour with artists: Nancy Ballew a...
- Artists from Le Flash and the October 9th Castlebe...
- Painter Alain Gazier's silent interiors
- Southern living demo derby and Southern Living
- Teardown Week 4
- Pictures from Le Flash 2009 Atlanta Oct. 2
- Three mid-century modern days and nights...
- ▼ October (14)