Back when, I don't remember, Robert Hedrick and I went to see Peter Paul and Mary at the Greensboro Coliseum. Was I 12, 13, 14?
I haven't seen Robert in like forever. I'm sure today his friends call him Bob. But I'm a way older friend and I'll always remember PP&M's performance that night and who invited me.
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Church Street, Lumber City, Georgia
- Teardown week 3 and why they removed the windows
- Construction Costs Down 10-15%?
- Westside Art Walk, September 19, 2009, Atlanta
- Teardown Week 2
- Pent Roofs and Petticoats
- Mary Travers R.I.P.
- Emily Amy Gallery Collage Opening, Cecil Touchon, ...
- It's a Teardown
- David Stephenson Dome Photos at Jackson Fine Art
- Acres of Atlanta Urns
- ▼ September (11)