Architecture Tourist Auxiliary members, Rachel, JoAnn and I, did the Castleberry Hill 4th Friday Art Stroll on 6-26-09. We were too lazy to leave the Castleberry Point Lofts - artists, photographers, 5 open lofts, rooftop views, food, wine, friends - we just hung out there. We talked to several folks who lived down there. It gave us a chance to imagine an urban loft lifestyle. There is no place in Atlanta like Castleberry Hill.
This is upstairs in one of the lofts. Here is the floorplan.
This loft floorplan has access to rooftop patios.
We met some artists. Here is Michael McGill at JollyOink.com
Photographer Shani Lewis, one of several photographers showing with Atlanta Photography Exhibit (APE). We also talked with Max Shirley (not shown) a director of APE.
And Laura Wellem:
The rooftop was a great place to watch the sunset.
We also were delighted to me the Two sisters who'll be opening the Two Sisters Market this fall, a much needed grocery in Castleberry Point.
Here are some more pictures, 14 in all.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Inman Park's Fun Figure Fence
- Faux Painting the Patio
- Before / After
- Shutters? Louvers? Curtains? Heliodons? a video
- Not design - the "pusher car"
- My Kenneth Turner Candle from Cote de Texas has ar...
- Jeff's Shutters #2
- a masterpiece of the highest order...
- We want to live in a tropical/colorful place
- Cote's Kitchen Problem
- Atlanta's Highland Walk Becomes Morningside Villag...
- Happy Independence Day
- A few front doors in Atlanta
- Loft / Art Stroll at Castleberry Point Atlanta
- ▼ July (14)