Harrison Design Associates don't just do Buckhead mansions. There are quite a few custom and spec homes in northeast Atlanta.
This beauty in Virginia Highlands has pent roofs. It's like her gorgious petticoats are just showing.
This is a spec house in Lenox Park has 2 great chimneys.
It has 2 great chimneys
Another Lenox Park spec house is modest but elegant. It features a Harrison trademark, through the eve dormers.
The spec house next door is a bit more in your face.
Ths Lenox Park estate house has limestone surrounds. It's a custom design from the early 90's. In a neighborhood with homes by Philip Trammell Shutze, Neel Reid, and Buck Crook, it's worthy. Impressive and elegant, it doesn't shout.
This is another custom home in Lenox Park
Can you spot the teardown, or rather, the house that replaced the teardown?
Here is its. I was fortunate to visit an open house here. It's amazing inside.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (146)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (179)
- Mosaics on Highland View in Virginia Highlands
- Red Adorondak chairs in Sherwood Forrest.
- Tudor high style in a small house
- Zen View - Atlantic Center from Peachtree and Elli...
- Greek revival: an Emory Theater and a Brookhaven d...
- The university gothic baseball statdium at Ogletho...
- Curvy, red-roofed beauty in Morninside
- Pershing Point Park as a park and destination?
- Zen Views - Colony Square from the inside out.
- Bill Harrison homes in the neighborhood
- The Buckhead skyline from Lenox Square
- Metalwork - Atlanta Appeals Courthouse
- Opening Party for Atlanta's Barnett Street Mosaic ...
- New facade imitates old on Drewry and Greenwood
- Krog Street's other bridge
- Zen View from the Healy Building rotunda
- House with swags in Decatur
- Great Atlanta Corners - Peachtree Street at 14th S...
- Catching up November 8-9, 2008
- Yellow! The Palm Lion house and a modest East Atla...
- Vernacular in north Henry County, Fairview at Bond...
- Zen View north from Ward Lake Road and Linecrest, ...
- 9th Street Midtown charm
- 3 Modest moderns: Ansley Park, Morningside, Loring...
- Highland Avenue's Rainbow Row
- Catching up on posts for November 1-2, 2008
- Home on "Old" Stagecoach Road in Ellenwood Georgia...
- Zen View: Downtown Atlanta from Moreland Avenue an...
- Red Bridge Over Ormewood Avenue in Grant Park Atla...
- Zen View at Emory, Houston Mill at Clifton Road
- The railroad bridge on Ponce de Leon at Sears, For...
- ▼ November (31)